产品描述 |
印花帆布热卖全涤枫树叶子印花帆布活性转移印箱包面料现货供应厂家直销
Hello, today, meilongda textile company L.T.D would like to introduce you to order commonly used expression in English.
今天美龙达纺织品有限公司想向你们介绍订单常用英语表达。
1.We’d like to order your products. We’ll send our official order today.
我们想订你们的产品,今天会寄上正式的订单。
2.Did you get our order for your printed canvas?
你是否收到了我们订印花帆布的订单?
3.We’ve noticed thdt your orders have been failing off lately, haven’t you?
我们发现贵公司的订单最近逐渐变少了,对吗?
4.Is there anything I can book for you now?
目前我有什么可以代您订购的吗?
5.What we can order From you right now are cotton canvas.
我们现在能像你订购的只有全棉帆布。
6.Can you let me have the product name And quantities?
您可以告诉我产品名称和数量吗?
7.Unless you order in October, we won’t be able to deliver in December.
除非你今天下单,否则我们无法下星期二送货。
8.Advanced samples must arrive in America before the end of April; otherwise the goods are useless.
前寄样品必须在4月底以前到达美国,否则所订货物都将无效。
9.Can we make a change on order yesterday?
我们可以修改一下昨天的订单吗?
10.We want to increase the number of RZ002 on order No.96253?
我们想增加96253号订单上RZ002的数量。
11. I’m reday to place an order with you, but only one condition is that the printed canvas are confined to FinlAnd.
我准备向你们订货,但是唯一的条件是,印花帆布只卖给芬兰的公司。
12.That’s beause we have switched to internet
那是因为我们向互联网转型的缘故。
Meilongda textile company L.T.D welcome you coming!
美龙达纺织品有限公司欢迎您!
|